Monday, August 6, 2012

Settling in, a place for everything and everything in it's place

I'm heading into my 4th month of living in my new little apartment in the new city and am still working on making it home. The simple things like buying furniture, hanging pictures and drapes have been done and the "style" of my home is coming together slowly.

The challenge I find is filling it with my energy and finding that perfect spot for my altar. I'm a little picky in the placement of my altar because I don't want it too on display nor do I want it hidden in a closet. I have a perfect room that I've dedicated for that purpose and now all I need is to place my altar.

Now for the confession: I don't actually have an altar. Yeah, yeah I know, it can be a table or anything as long as it works for the purpose. And while I have used makeshift ones I'm without a surface strictly for that purpose.

What do you use for your altar? Is it small? big? Out in the open? Put away?

With Lughnasadh upon us I'd love to set up my sabbat altar and celebrate the holiday but feel disjointed.

Hopefully the Goddess will send me some guidance soon. As always folks, blessings and have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Let me know here. :)