Saturday, June 4, 2011

Dark Moon celebration

I'm taking the opportunity of the dark moon to work on banishing negativity from my life.

There isn't a lot that I want to remove but I've noticed my focus and a few things that needed some banishing.

I also love that it's a chance to spend time with the goddess. I like to focus on removing fear by facing the darkness and the dark goddess.

We often allow fear to hinder us from not only living exceptional lives but also from connecting with our friends and loved ones. How often have you said or thought, "I couldn't say/do that, they'd think I'm nuts/desperate/ugly/etc". I use this time to work on overcoming those negative thoughts and ideas that hold me back.

How have you spend your dark moon? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Let me know here. :)